Autumn Leaves

Il paraîtrait que nous sommes en automne... Avec ou sans soleil, elles finiront quand même par tomber. The falling leaves drift by the ...

Il paraîtrait que nous sommes en automne...
Avec ou sans soleil, elles finiront quand même par tomber.




The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.